Saturday, March 8

One Year and the first comment of this blog!

Last post, I had my first comment ever! Yay!!! It took one year :)  Margarida, is the author of the lovely Ei Kumpel blog. The first comment deserves celebration, I am thinking on what exactly...

Meanwhile the blog made one year and so much happened since then. I decided to enrolled the Creative Courage e-course from Stephanie Levy, I got so inspired! It made my days happier, colorful and ideas just come up. I opened an Etsy shop, a facebook and a pinterest account, I start to write here, and the first steps on learning to sew were done! The passion for textures, patterns, colors on fabrics and bias tapes increased exponentially! And buttons, the collection of buttons that keeps growing...

I liked so much the first "Creative Courage" that I enrolled in the "Berlin Creative Courage" version on last Autumn and almost the same time the Blogging Your Way: With Intention & Style from Holly Becker. I loved it!

It does so much good learning new things, feel the good vibes, being inspired and surrounded by positive, incredible talented people out there!

Flowers for all of you that inspired this year!



Finalmente um comentário no blogue, levou um ano e quem o escreveu foi a Margarida, que é autora do blogue Ei Kumpel. Cliquem no link! O primeiro comentário merece celebração, estou a pensar no que será...

Entretanto, o blogue fez um ano e desde então tanto aconteceu. Decidi inscrever-me no curso online "Creative Courage" da  Stephanie Levy, foi inspirador! Os dias tornaram-se mais alegres, cheios de cor e as ideias começaram a surgir. Abri uma loja na  Etsy, uma conta no facebook e no pinterest , comecei a escrever por aqui e dei os primeiros passos a costurar à máquina. A paixão por texturas, padrões, cores dos tecidos e fitas aumentou exponencialmente. E os botões, a colecção de botões continua a crescer....

Gostei tanto do primeiro que decidi inscrever-me na edição do "Creative Courage Berlin" e quase ao mesmo tempo no Blogging Your Way: With Intention & Style da Holly Becker. Adorei!

Faz tão bem aprender coisas novas, sentir boas energias, ser inspirada e estar rodeada de pessoas positivas e cheias de talento que há por esse mundo fora.

Flores para todos os que inspiraram este ano!

(photos:Maria Miranda) 

No comments:

Post a Comment