Wednesday, May 14

Isabel Susan from Liberty of London Spring collection 2014. Carnations and making me happy!

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great week! And today is Wednesday and what is making me happy? Last week, I did two potholders when I was in the "pink sewing mood" and offered to my Mum before taking any photos. So, maybe in the near future I can show here those two beauties. Still, I have many plans and our kitchen is still under change with the textiles renovation. "keep it simple, but beautiful" is our mantra. For today, I just want to share with you what came to my mind this weekend while I was carefully seeing the Liberty print shown in the photos. It is from the Spring collection and is called "Isabel Susan". Would this not give a gorgeous infinity scarf and an evase skirt? Also, the print recalls me the typical embroidery from Castelo Branco and the carnations were offered by a friend :)! See you Friday! ps: you can find this fabric selling here in "FitaDeVies" shop.





Olá! Espero que estejam a ter uma bela semana. Hoje é quarta-feira e o que é que me anda a fazer feliz? Na semana passada, quando estava no modo "costura cor-de-rosa" fiz duas pegas que acabei por oferecer à minha mãe antes de tirar qualquer foto. Talvez num futuro próximo tire fotografias a estas duas belezas e coloque por aqui. Ainda assim, tenho muitos planos para renovar a decoração têxtil da cozinha e da sala. "Simples, mas bonito" é o nosso lema. Hoje, quero partilhar convosco o que me passou pela ideia este fim de semana, enquanto esta a olhar para este padrão Liberty que mostro nas fotografias. É da colecção Primavera deste ano e chama-se "Isabel Susan". Não dava uma bela écharpe e um saia à evasé? O padrão do tecido com os seus cravos lembrou-me também os bordados de Castelo Branco. Os cravos nas fotografias foram oferecidos por um amigo. Até sexta!

(photos:Maria Miranda)

No comments:

Post a Comment