Tuesday, January 6

1 easy way to change the look of a room. Work in Progress. Making me happy

Hello lovelies! Today is the last day of Christmas time and this week I will change a little bit the decoration and the arrangement that I showed here. I am thinking to do a project that Sthephanie taught us in the Creative Courage Holidays session. It is natural, biological with seasonal scents and colours! More on that, soon.

How was your weekend? Mine was quite productive and totally on a creative mood. I sewed 1 bag for snacks, 2 new pillows, using fat quarters. One is already gifted and I had no time to take a photograph and the other I still did not have a chance to take a good one. It is such an easy process and only requires 1 fat quarter if you are using a home decor fabric (2 is better if you are using mid-weight cotton), it gives a great lombar support and it takes 10 minutes to sew! Filling the pillow is the timer consumer in the all process. Would you like a tutorial on this?

Meanwhile, I recall that in Summer time I sewed 4 pillow covers using a fabric designed by Tanya Whelan and a white polka dot with a pink background. They are lovely aren´t they? I left the selvedge on purpose and used french seams. I would like to give them an even more romantic touch with a crochet finishing that is why I am still thinking on them as work in progress. 

fitadevies, mariafitadevies, pillows


mariafitadevies

mariafitadevies


photos: Maria Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment