Wednesday, March 18

Liberty of London Katie and Millie floral print: roses and lavander scented sachets

Hello friends and Happy Wednesday! Yesterday, I shared the cell phone sleeve I made with Arrow, a Liberty of London fabric. I like very much how it turn so simple, yet delicate and functional. Today, I am going to share what I have done with the scrap of Katie and Mille, also tana lawn from Liberty of London fabric.

Katie and Millie print has pretty flowers in a small scale that reminds me the spring floral landscapes. This time of the year, I like to refresh the scented floral sachets I have in the closets and drawers. It is a way of welcoming spring and slowly start to change the winter clothes to more lighter ones. When I saw this scrap I immediately knew what I wanted to do: floral sachets to place in hangers. This time I did not want to have the same type I made before

I started to cut the scrap in three rectangular pieces, choose ribbons, sewed around leaving a gap of around 1 cm and turn around the fabric. These stage they looked like pretty bookmarks! Uhm, I have to think on this possibility too. Then, pressed and fill with lavanda and roses petals flowers and closed the opening with an invisible stitch. And that is it. No artificial scents in the closets, only natural dried flowers fragances and made all of them in less than 30 minutes.

Aren't they lovely? I liked them so much that I mailed them to a friend.

katie and millie liberty of london fabric





katie and millie



katie and millie floral scented sachets


katie and millie floral scented sachets

photos: Maria Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment