Friday, March 27

Scents and Productivity: Fridays here!

Hello friends! Hope you are having a nice week. I am a big fan of essential oils and how to benefit from them. The very first I bought, a couple of years ago, was lavender essential oil. That time I only cared about the scent, not much about the relaxing properties of lavender. Then, I started to look for more on essential oils and how I could benefit from them; what characteristics do they have, how can  I use them in a practical way on the daily living. This week, I read an interesting article on  how scents and influence your productivity written by Amy-Mae Elliott.

Rosemary, jasmine, citrus, lavender and peppermint are the scents mentioned.  Here is the link for the article: http://mashable.com/2015/03/09/productivity-aromatherapy/

What is your favorite essential oil?

Have a great weekend!


photos: Maria Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment