Monday, December 23

Feliz Natal! Merry Christmas!





I have been doing the Christmas decorations for the past days. This year I am trying to to them as much natural as possible. My mum crocheted some decorations. They look gorgeous! And I have done some ornaments with cinnamon.

 For me if you would ask what scent is Christmas related I would answer "Cinnamon". Cinnamon is omnipresent is every deserts that we usually do in my family around this time of the year. So for this little decorations I have also used cinnamon. It is pretty easy to do it: I attached with a ribbon dried natural flowers to cinammom. In other cases I placed these natural flowers in candles holders and sparkled lavanda, alecrim essential oil and some with cinammon.The house got a lovely natural aroma. 

It smells Christmas here. What about you, do you have any aroma that you associate with Christmas?

(photos:Maria Miranda)

No comments:

Post a Comment