Wednesday, December 11

Christmas Decorations Natural DIY





I have been doing the Christmas decorations for the past days.This year I am trying to to them as much natural as possible with things that I have already at home. Just join ribbon, dried natural flowers, your favourite essential oil, ginger if you like it and cinnamon.For me if would ask how Christmas smells like I would answer "Cinnamon". Cinnamon is omnipresent is every deserts that we usually do in my family around this time of the year. 


So for this little decorations I have also used cinnamon. It is pretty easy to do it: I attached with a ribbon dried nantural flowes to cinammom, placed these natural flowers in candles holders and sparkled lanvanda, alecrim essential oil and some with cinammon.The house gets a lovely natural aroma. It smells Christmas here. What about you, do you have any aroma that you associate with Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment