Monday, December 15

2 things that make me happy: walks and sewing moods

Hello lovelies! The late Autumn around here, contrary to last year that it was incredibly rainy and grey, has been sunny and the sunsets beautiful. Today, I managed to take photographs and even caught a little one flying. When my Mom taught me to sew a couple of years ago, the first thing I made was a tablecloth. My Moms motto is "start big, with straight lines and making something useful". Yep, a big tablecloth that I still have and use it. From then, I sewed several to have and offer and last year I invented a tradition for myself. Second year, we can call it a tradition, right? So, what is it? Every year, I am making a new tablecloth to use in the New Year Eve and Day, that can be used in a daily basis in the following year. Last year, I made this one, the white with green stripes, and this year I was in the polka dot mood. Almost ready!


braga, portuga, sunset, outono


polka dot tablecloth, toalha de mesa

photos: Maria Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment