Wednesday, December 17

Not the usual photographs of Santiago de Compostela, walks in Galicia (Spain). Come along with me.

Hello lovelies! Last week, we went a couple of days to Santiago and surprisingly it wasn't rainy. Santiago de Compostela in Galicia, northern west of Spain, is well known for its constant rain. We also found a good place for a decadent hot cocoa and a nice place for dinner where food was delicious. Next time, I will go there I will take a couple of photos to these places. Today, I am sharing not so usual photographs from this city. The sunsets were beautiful, I saw for the first time red mushrooms (just in the entrance of the Science faculty), not so usual birds to find in a city, and of course, the christmas iluminations. Do you want to see the photos? Come along with me...




spain


galicia




walks in galicia


galicia


photos: Maria Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment