Wednesday, February 17

Winter outdoors, a walk at Sobrado dos Monxes and making me happy

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday! How is your week going? Around here we had one warm sunny day for the last week and rain again. Lovely rainy days, let me enjoy them making plans for lemon curd, cuddling with my sweetie, having an herbal tea while listening Mozart lullabies. Well, most of the times I make a huge effort to not fall asleep before her while we are listening lullabies but that is another story!

While organizing photographs folders I found these from Sobrado dos Monxes (Galicia, Spain) taken February last year. I believe it resembles pretty much the same now as the weather has been the same as here. I love the dramatic grey skies contrasting with the lush greens. Let's go for a short walk in the lake (that was built by the monks) area.


galicia spain

sobrado dos mondes galicia spain

lake sobrado dos monxes spain


lake sobrado dos minxes

sobrado dos monxes



Images: Maria Miranda


No comments:

Post a Comment